Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Little Big Planet for ps3

  1. #1
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Little Big Planet for ps3

    I got this as a present and it has turned out addictive as crap...anybody else play it so i can get some of this crap on here with ya?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Little Big Planet for ps3

    sackboy... hahahaha
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Little Big Planet for ps3

    The level creator is a reason alone to buy this game. Just look at some of the stuff people have created:

    Duck Hunt
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ia8P6_mQ43M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ia8P6_mQ43M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

    Super Mario Bros.
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CmvJoTolT8s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CmvJoTolT8s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

    Donkey Kong
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9hkPUPZP1kw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9hkPUPZP1kw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

    Pac-Man
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5cWs4SgHG-Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5cWs4SgHG-Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Officially retired

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Little Big Planet for ps3

    How does the game even work ? what do you do in it
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Little Big Planet for ps3

    To be honest, that's a question that even I can't answer, LOL. I haven't played the game because I don't have a PS3, but from what I've seen, it's just a crazy platformer game that has tons of customization, plus the level editor, etc.

    I've heard the level editor can be a little complex to use, but I doubt it'd be very difficult to use, especially not on a console as opposed to PC development. I've really been wanting this game, and I might just get a PS3 in the near future for this title alone.
    Officially retired

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Little Big Planet for ps3

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PassMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To be honest, that's a question that even I can't answer, LOL. I haven't played the game because I don't have a PS3, but from what I've seen, it's just a crazy platformer game that has tons of customization, plus the level editor, etc.

    I've heard the level editor can be a little complex to use, but I doubt it'd be very difficult to use, especially not on a console as opposed to PC development. I've really been wanting this game, and I might just get a PS3 in the near future for this title alone. </div></div>


    IMHO the big advantage for the Avg Joe would be the abality to play other peoples designs more than designing there own levels

  7. #7
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Little Big Planet for ps3

    Yeah, that's a good point. The co-op in the game is very cool, too. I think you can even play with other people in user-created levels.
    Officially retired

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Little Big Planet for ps3

    Whats the point of the game tho ? Is there a campaign with an objective or is it just a frolic through an environment type deal
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Little Big Planet for ps3

    Yes, there is a single player campaign in which you play through levels created by the actual developers. You have to reach goals in each of the levels, just like you would in any other platform game. I think it's more puzzle-oriented than combat-oriented, though.
    Officially retired

  10. #10
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Little Big Planet for ps3

    It is kinda like the old side scrolling mario games on some serious steroids. I always laughed when people said this would be a must buy game, but they weren't kidding. It is rediculous amounts of fun and I can't even really explain why.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •